Recipe: Adaptogenic Coconut Chai Latte
This is a boosted dirty chai latte to the next level. The adaptogenic powders added to this mix is heavenly goodness for the mind, body, and spirit. If you're looking for a delicious boost to your dirty chai, then this recipe is going to be a perfect match for you. All ingredients used in the recipe are 100% vegan.
- 1 cup of Frozen Coconut Chai Coffee Tea
- 1/2 cup of oat milk
- 1/2 tsp of organic lion's mane extract powder
- 1/2 tsp of organic chaga extract powder
- 1 tbsp of organic agave
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder for garnish
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut Coconut Chai Coffee Tea. (Click here to learn how to brew a perfect cup of Coffee Tea)
- Freeze Coffee Tea overnight in ice cube tray.
- Blend Coffee Tea ice cubes with oat milk, lion's mane, and chaga until frothy.
- Pour Adaptogenic Coconut Chai Latte into glass.
- Garnish with cocoa powder and enjoy!
If you tried it, let us know how you liked it in the comments below. We’d love to hear your feedback and any other creative twists you’ve made to this recipe.
Need to stock up on your Coffee Tea? Click here to shop our best-selling Coffee Tea blends.