Recipe: Pu'er Ginger Oat-Milk Latte
A simple way to add texture and creaminess to our Pu'er Ginger Coffee Tea is just to add some frothed oat milk. This just adds even more sophistication and deliciousness to our most sophisticated blend. Perfect for Sunday morning. This recipe is 100% vegan.
- 3/4 cup of Pu'er Ginger Coffee Tea
- 1/2 cup of Oat Milk
- 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder to garnish
- Brew Pu'er Ginger Coffee Tea in a french press for 4-minutes. (Click here to learn how to make the perfect cup of Coffee Tea)
- Pour Coffee Tea into a glass.
- Froth oat milk with a milk frother.
- Pour in frothy oat milk.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on the latte to garnish and enjoy!
If you tried it, let us know how you liked it in the comments below. We’d love to hear your feedback and any other creative twists you’ve made to this recipe.
Need to stock up on your Coffee Tea? Click here to shop our best-selling Coffee Tea blends.