Coffee Tea Brewing Instructions for French Press
- Bring 1 1/4 cups of water to 195F for each serving of Coffee Tea.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon per serving of Coffee Tea blend in French Press.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water slowly over the blend, give the mix a gentle stir.
- Allow the Coffee Tea to bloom for 30 seconds.
- Pour remaining water and steep for 4 minutes before plunging.
- Plunge French Press when the timer is up and serve immediately.
- Enjoy in your favorite Mug and feel confident about your day!
Why Brew in a French Press?
Using the French Press is a premium way to enjoy Coffee Tea. There are many advantages to brewing in a French Press over other brewing methods. It is easy to use and portable, allowing users to take it with them during travel or camping trips. A French Press allows users to customize for their taste preference by easily controlling how much water to use, and how long to brew.
The biggest advantage of the French Press is that brewing retains the natural oils and minerals from our Organic coffee, tea, and mushrooms mix. It allows us to use high-quality ingredients without worrying about it going to waste with conventional brewing methods. It is also what makes each cup of Coffee Tea so aromatic and delicious.